In 2012 this blog will focus on B2B social media strategies. I look forward to your comments and input. I hope to serve my readers and you, the visitor, well in this regard.
- Finally, #LinkedInContacts has finally found it's way to my profile. Very exciting CRM opportunity #LinkedInChat 1 day ago
- InDesign Magazine delivers how-to's, tutorials, tips, tricks, templates and in-depth features about Adobe InDesign http://t.co/DqBQN6Y5E4 2 days ago
- 3 Ways to Find Your Next Brilliant Product Idea http://t.co/l8ucvxZihA via @entmagazine 2 days ago
- Do something that matters! Complacency doesn't fit with this strategy by Seth Godin - http://t.co/aUsMJm9TmB 4 days ago
- @PavelDK Marco's enjoying the ribs Bro. Wish you were here!!! http://t.co/te6ZfIjViq 1 week ago
- Find Your Inner Circle by Targeting Key Influencers
- Creating a Social Media Analytics Action Plan
- Blogging for Online Marketing Success
- YouTube video of “Best of Best” Shuttle videos
- 60″ spot for Silestone
- John Bell: Comprehensive Social Media Strategy
- 5 essential questions to address in content marketing.
- Launching an effective social media presence in thirty steps.
- Narrative Design tells a complex story, simply and effectively.
What I’m reading this week:
“Smashing WordPress shows you how to utilize the power of the WordPress platform, and provides a creative spark to help you build WordPress-powered sites that go beyond the obvious. You will learn the core concepts used to build just about anything in WordPress, resulting in fast deployments and greater design flexibility.”